Monday, January 4, 2010

Starting to blog

Hi everyone! Well I know this blogging thing has been around for a while, but I am very much new to it. I am going to use this blog to show the progress of my beautiful special needs children. I want to share my experiences with having a child with autism and and child with a chromosomal abnormality. I will be sharing videos of them and their progress as I work with them. I will also use this blog to give weekly updates on my family and what we have been up to. If you are a parent of a child with special needs I hope my blogging will help you in some way. If you know of somebody who is a parent of a child with special needs, please tell them about my blog. I am excited to begin this blogging journey!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting your blog, you'll get addicted to it quickly!

    ReplyDelete